Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why am I so positive


With days like this it is hard not to be anything but positive. Mondays are usually our busiest days but I will let you know that this Friday was just like a Monday. WOW WOW WOW New members upgrading, old members leveraging, it is just amazing to say the least.
- Steve Smith -

Need I say more ... I've been a part of Ad-Ventures 4 U since November, 2008 and I've only invested $20 in ventures and have continuously (not a week missed) made over $4 weekly. So it's been all profit for me since mid-December of 2008!

And on top of that because I follow the surfing rules of surfing 20 member advertisements per day (except Sunday) I get my business ads seen by more than 20,000 other members per day. I know for a fact that I've made an average of 7 sales per month from this one source of marketing. And as Ad-Ventures 4 U continues to grow so will my sales numbers! Without necessarily investing another dime!!!

Awesome ... I highly recommend this for ANYONE who is regularly on the internet. No technical skills required, but I'm always at your bec-and-call should you need me to help get you earning (and advertising your business if you have one). Click here to get gobbling up the money and business exposure ...

Raymond Delworth
http://WiiLoveWebkinzFun.biz
skype: billpayer1
Twitter: WiiLoveSuccess

No comments: